1. Exact name and title of organization and/or person requesting permission (prospective "licensee" of Yahoo! property), and contact information (e-mail, phone, fax, mailing address).
2. Attach layout/sample of visual that features any Yahoo! trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs or other brand features (collectively "Brand Features"). Please note that any material which features any trademarks, logos or copyrighted material (including banners and buttons) from any third party may require that third party's and/or others' specific and additional permission. Yahoo! makes no representation or warranty as to your proposed use of any such material.
3. Specific description of materials in which Yahoo! trademarks and/or copyrighted materials will appear.
- Type of work (book, video, etc.) and Title
- Name all contributing authors and editors of the work
- Description of content of work (be as specific and thorough as possible; a sample of the work shall be submitted for approval by Yahoo!)
- Distribution plans for materials (what territory, how many copies, how long will copies be offered for distribution, what are requested channels of distribution).
- Any other questions concerning your request.
I acknowledge that I have reviewed the Guidelines for use of Yahoo! Brand Features ("Guidelines"), and that I and my organization will agree to those Guidelines, and any additional terms set forth within Yahoo!'s Approval Notification and/or License, which terms will collectively govern any use of Yahoo! Brand Features in relation to this Request.